About Shree IVF Clinic
New Website is under development*
9 Years Of Experience
Working 9 years as a specialist
A place where you don’t lose your hopes, a place where we help you complete your family and a place where couples come but they go back as parents is what Shree IVF clinic is known for. With all these noble thoughts, our expert Dr Jay Mehta brought his brainchild into existence in May 2015.
All About Gynecology
Gynecology is a medical field that focuses on all the aspects of a woman’s reproductive health starting from puberty through menopause and beyond. It deals with diagnosing and treating issues and diseases related to reproductive organs like the cancer of ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, vagina, or cervix. All these diseases are treated by a gynecologist who is a doctor specialized in women’s health mainly the reproductive system.
What in Gynecology
All About Maternity
Maternity is a special period of time when a woman is pregnant or she has recently given birth to a baby. It includes prenatal care, care during pregnancy, and postpartum care of a woman. Maternity care also known as prenatal care, involves various treatments or training to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy. All the precautions and steps taken during the maternity period decrease the risks during pregnancy and ensures safe delivery of a child.
What in Maternity
Pre Pregnancy Counselling
Management of High Risk Pregnancy
Management of Twins / Triplet Pregnancy
Detailed OB/GYN Ultrasound
Chromosomal disorders in Pregnancy
All About Fertility
Fertility is the ability to get pregnant or produce offspring. Fertility is very important in order to conceive or become pregnant. Most of the women under their 40’s will naturally get pregnant if they have regular unprotected sex with their partner. But 20% of the women will find difficulties in getting pregnant because of the infertility issue. There are a lot of reasons and medical factors that cause infertility in both male and the female partner.
What in Fertility
IVF, IMSI & ICSI
Pre-implantation genetic screening
Stem cells in IVF
All About Laparoscopic Surgery
Laparoscopy surgery or minimally invasive surgery is an advanced technique used for doing surgery. In a laparoscopy surgery, we make several incisions to enter the abdomen. Each incision is about 0.5-1cm and is called a “port.” At each port, we fix trochar through which we insert a small camera inside the abdomen. This surgery decreases pain and results in less scarring with fast recovery.
What in Laparoscopic Surgery
Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst surgery
Know the Expert before you visit our clinic
Dr. Jay Mehta
Dr. Jay Mehta is the Scientific Director of Shree IVF Clinic. He is a very well known Fertility Specialist and is one of the few specialists in the country who is also an extremely sound Embryologist and Andrologist.
Verified & Most Trusted One On
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Young Gyencologist in Thrissur – 2014
- 1st Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy in Thrissur – 2013
- 2nd Best Young Gynecologist in Kerala State – 2013
- Best Young Gynecologist in Thrissur – 2013
- Reproductive Endocrinology Quiz 1st Prize Trivandrum 2012
- Mumbai Obstetric And Gynecology Society (MOGS)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
- American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- 2005 – 2010 Medical Student at Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital
- 2010 – 2011 Intern at Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital
- 2011 – 2014 Resident at Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute
- 2014 – 2015 Fellow at Asian Reproductive Medicine Center
Trainings and Certifications
- Bachelor in Endoscopy – European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy, 2012
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery – Celebration Hospital & Nicholson Center, Florida, 2013
- Fellowship In Advanced Assisted Reproduction – Asian Reproductive Medicine Center, 2014
- Certification in Advanced IVF and Embryology – Global Fertility Academy, 2014
- Embryo Donation in Action – American Society of Reproductive Medicine, 2014
Thankful to Dr Jay Mehta
Thank you for giving us favour in surgical price. Our family owes you a lot.